Sunday, September 08, 2013

Hello Sunday: How Are You?

How are you, dear friends?
Something much going on since my latest post.. Not bad things, everything are fine.. A lot of good things happened in those months.. I am just "not in to it" in blogging.. My mind got stuck, didn't know what to write on this blog.. Sorry for that :)

This morning, when I woke up, I took my laptop and.. I'm coming back again to blogging!

Let me tell you a good thing about my quilting activities lately, I had my new studio.. My beloved husband rented a house for our studio. He needs room for his working studio and our son needs a bigger space ( he is in college now).. and the best thing is I've got a space for my hobbies..






My husband liked to bring his works to my studio, we worked together with fun until late.. and sometime we just sat there and had some coffee and enjoyed the music from the Magno radio.



Soon we will have a quilting party here,  I will tell you about it later. :)




1 comment:

diana said...

hi sis, salam kenal, akhirnya posting lg :-)
sy sangat menantikan blog sis :-) soalnya buatan quilt nya keren2 semuaaaa hehehe....
thanks buat sharing dan tutor nya yg banyak ya, terus berkarya dan memberi inspirasi buat pecinta quilt & craft
Gbu