Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pretty Table Runner : Done.

I always brought this project wherever I go. I thought I could do the quilting on the way because it's only small table runner, but that never happens. I always brought it back home without touching it at all.

But now it's done, I put it beside my sofa and I did the quilting when I watched TV.. (lol)
This table runner looks so pretty on the table.


I edited this picture on Instagram (Sierra), see the original colours below.


I changed my mind from machine quilting to hand quilting :).

4 comments:

Puremelda said...

We boast of reputable Custom Written College Papers writers team comprising of masters and PhD holders. Excellent academic qualifications enable our writers to have substantial experience in how Custom Writing Assignment should be written.

Michael Smith said...

Tangling message, thank you for sharing. Genuinely clear to me, I'm going to bookmark this for my future necessities. Appreciative to you. If you have some problem with Hp Printer in Error State click the link.

Srinivas Keyonprop said...

Nice Blog...!! Thank you for sharing this information.,

Epitome Integrated City
Ambience Courtyard
SAS Crown

Alina jonas said...

The growth of global context aware computing (CAC) market is driven by the developments in wireless communication technology. The increasing utilisation is smart phones and mobile computing devices are driving the growth. Additionally, the growing popularity and advancement of wearable IoT devices such as smart watches are aiding the growth. Further, the developments in virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies will bolster the growth of CAC market in the forecast period.

Also Read: Gourmet Salts Market , Functional Water Market, Sports Gun Market