Thursday, December 26, 2013

Scrappy Simple Speaker

We need a music when we are working aka sewing, don't we?. I asked my daughter to upload some songs from her files to my iPhone, she has nice songs collection.


My iPhone always follow me wherever I go (LOL).. I do have a real speaker and an earphone but today I don't want to use both of them. I made this simple speaker just for fun. Sometime my eyes are getting so tired to sew, so I try to do something else.


You need: Paper towel roll, paper glue, some small scraps and cutter.
Cut a hole that fit for iPhone or other phones. 
The phone side with a speaker should get into the roll.


Cover the roll with scraps, no need to glue it neatly. 
The glue won't show up when it dry.


Mix glue with a little bit of water then apply them all over the scrappy roll. 
Let it dry out completely.


Enjoy your music! 

2 comments:

Henshaw said...

I am here now and just want to say thank you for a tremendous post and an all-around entertaining website. It is an extraordinary site you have here…I sincerely acknowledge people like you! United Bank of Africa Plc Recruitment

Jual Emas Cimahi said...

nice share, thanks
Toko Mas Murni Cimahi